I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely Jess from ‘Who’s That Jess Ann‘. She’s got a fantastic blog, I particularly like her fashion and style posts – check it out!
The rules of the VBA:
- Give a shout out to the sweet blogger that nominated you.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Include 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10-15 more lovely bloggers for the award.
I guess this is a good opportunity to tell you a bit more about myself as I haven’t done one of these ‘facts about me‘ posts before. Here we go:
1) I didn’t attend uni when I left school, but when I was 22 years old and had been travelling/working for a few years. It took me a long time to decide what I wanted out of life. I am now in my last year of training to become a primary school teacher!
2) Paul and I moved to London on a bit of a whim. We were both unhappy in our old lives so we quit our jobs and moved to Greenwich. As students, we found it difficult to find a place to rent and we had already given notice in our old place – we were very nearly homeless!!
3) We got engaged just over a year ago on my 24th birthday on the beach in Mauritius. The boy did good!
4) I’m actually a trained beautician and nail technician, but it wasn’t for me! I did it out of school but my heart was never in it.
5) I’m a cat person. I love them so so much! I had cats growing up and I still miss the darlings.
6) I am dairy free. I gave up dairy in January as part of persuing a healthier lifestyle and it’s just really suited me. As well as helping me lose weight I’ve noticed loads of other benefits so I’ve stuck with it.
7) I’m writing a novel! I’m addicted to writing and I’m slowly but surely making my way through my first book. I’m sure it will come to nothing – but I’m loving every minute 🙂
I nominate some of my favourite bloggers:
Happy writing! Have a lovely weekend all…