Rose Gold Pandora Bracelet

My favourite new additions to my jewellery collection is this gorgeous rose gold edition Pandora bracelet. I have been lusting after these bracelets for years but it’s not the sort of thing I would ever get round to buying for myself! So I was delighted to get one for my 25th birthday. I chose rose gold because a) I love it and b) my wedding, engagement ring and watch are all rose gold and it looks lushhhhh all matching.

I decided to start off with a glass charm because they are my favourite and I had a bit of birthday money left over. In the end after much deliberation I chose the Nostalgic Roses bead. I think the pink looks stunning with the rose gold bracelet.

I can’t wait to fill up the rest of the bracelet with charms! I have my eye on a few of the rose gold diamante ones. On the Pandora website you can make a wishlist with all your favourites so that family and friends can see which ones you like – what a grand idea! What I love about charm bracelets is that you can collect charms which represent milestones or special events, and you will always remember the people who gave them to you for whatever reason. They are an extra special piece of jewellery which is totally unique to you.

Do you have a charm bracelet? Which is your favourite?

xox

• Jessica Emily September 19, 2016 / 4:17 pm

Yeah they may be a bit fussy if you prefer more simple styles! Thanks for reading x

1. Marta (@atrrraM) September 19, 2016 / 4:14 pm

I didn’t know they do rose gold as well. Looks cute af! 🙂

• Jessica Emily September 19, 2016 / 4:17 pm

Yep! I think it’s quite new… I loooove rose gold haha! X

2. Rabiah September 19, 2016 / 4:15 pm

OH MY GOSH GIRL! I CAN AGREE WITH YOU.
    THE ROSE GOLD COLLECTION AT PANDORA IS FREAKING LUSH!
    and you did it <3 You got the bracelet, and it looks beautiful <3
    I think after the current bracelet is filled up, I'm going to go for the rose gold ones <3

• Jessica Emily September 19, 2016 / 4:18 pm

Haha I KNOW rose gold for life! Thanks for reading ☺️ x

3. Charlotte September 19, 2016 / 4:15 pm

I love charm bracelets, I have a few actual but I don’t wear them as I always worry in case I lose any of my charms haha!
    I agree with always remembering which charm was for what and I think it’s fab!
    Lovely post chick
    Charlotte xx
    theporcelaindollblog.blogspot.co.uk

4. itsbeccajayne September 19, 2016 / 4:16 pm

That bracelet is gorgeous and the charm also looks lovely!! It seems like you have your own lil collection going on! great post lovely! X

5. Becky September 19, 2016 / 4:20 pm

Oh my gosh this is absolutely stunning! I love rose gold, all that jewellery looks incredible! I have two pandora bracelets, and get charms for special occasions like Christmas,birthdays so it’s always extra special, and the charms always mean something!
    Becky Shannon xx – Life-by-Becky

• Jessica Emily September 19, 2016 / 4:27 pm

Yes I love that about them – that it’s special to each person. Thanks for reading lovely x

6. Laura's Little World September 19, 2016 / 4:42 pm

this post is fab , love the photos ! the bracelet is gorgeous , their rose gold collection is amazing ! x

• Jessica Emily September 19, 2016 / 4:43 pm

Thanks! Yes I am so obsessed with rose gold hehe x